Monday, August 08, 2005

The river runs through it...

Well, I did something today that I really was hoping would never be mentioned let alone actually go through with it.
The word Enema. No not for me, Just by me.

No, I am not a nurse, not even close. No, I am not a Proctologist, I do not have any profession that requires the buttocks, and poop, unless you are my child.

The problem is, I didn't really ever expect to be so close to my mother-in-law, I mean, I remember not getting along with her in the early years and wishing that I could get to know her better. I didn't know that I would know her this much!!!

The poor woman, God Help Her, is in the most horrific pain in the world. I have seen it, and it isn't pretty. I feel for her, I really do. I will help her in anyway I can, but, I just have to get something off my chest.


I HATE GIVING CRAPPY EMEMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




What other kind would there be :}

I never grew up planning to be a healthcare professional, just for these reasons. I cannot stand the smell of vomit, because I am what you call a sympathetic puker. If you puke, and I see you puke, then I will puke. I have since gotten over this somewhat, when you have a child throw up all over you.

But, a grown person, puke, pee, crap, that I just can't handle. All of you people out there that do this for a living. God Bless you, you need it, you need a raise, too.

I woke up this morning thinking this day really sucks, because I had to pay bills, and do some laundry,clean, etc, etc. I guess I got the crappy end of the deal.


Sorry, I had to put that in here somewhere

Then the phone call comes, they need my help, ok, I can do that. I thought maybe she needed me to help her clean, or somthing like that. Well, I cleaned one thing out, that's for sure!

Well, I really shouldn't go on about my mother-in-law that way. She is a very good person, and would be there for me. She has been very sick in recent months, and we almost lost her. I should be thankful that she is still here.

I dropped off some medicine to her this evening, laxatives, just to share with you,

Anyway, they need me back tomorrow. I guess I need to get a bigger box of Latex Gloves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home