Sunday, August 07, 2005

Get your own bag!!!

You know what really ticks me off. CudaDad and I go to see his sister and her husband ( love them, really) but, we took steaks, shrimp etc. to their home, not realizing that they have a ton of moochers that hide out until dinner time and then come out of the woodwork when they see the grill light up.

I am all about sharing, and believe me I can give up a steak or two, to help out someone, or even to be courteous, but when you have about 10 people show up, and you fix some food, you go in to get it and you have some weirdo taking your baked potato and steak and putting it on his plate. If I would have seen the steak knife, he would probably be dead. Don't mess with my meat. (You can take that anyway you want)

I feel for my in laws. How do they put up with it? They are great people, but, besides all of the food, they are a bunch of drunks. Nothing wrong with having a drink or two, but God forbid I needed help or to go to the ER, I guess I would have to walk or die!

They mooched the booze,too. It really sucks when you are the only sober one out of the bunch. Needless to say, I don't see us visiting the relatives any time soon. I love them, just not the crowd that shows up.They can come visit us, I just hope they leave their posse at home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

OMG, this sounds like my gf's bloodsucking family.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home