Sunday, July 10, 2005

So you finally Did something ,

OK, My love CudaDad finally has mowed the grass after about a year and a half.
He pays the neighbor to cut our grass, while, I get hassled for wanting to hire cleaning services.

He finally mows the grass, only because the neighbor is out of town, and all of sudden he has done so much for the world. I should bow down to the King Almighty of Grass Cutting.

So what if I talked to my friend on the phone today, so what if I sat around and snuggled with our little girl in the hammock while you actually did something around the house.

I work 24/7, so, I will sit all day long, just for some of the remarks and looks I have received today.

I might not do any laundry this week, how about that?

Why is that My CudaDad thinks he is my supervisor just because he works outside of the home, I am a grown adult, I have enough things to do, without having a to do list from Cudaman.
I do love CudaDad, I just don't care for this supervisor crap!

I need to go to his work and start telling him what to do!

I guess if he thinks i need to do more things around the house, i will get a pay raise with a child/spouse free vacation and then he can fire the neighbor and starting cutting the grass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home