Saturday, July 16, 2005

Beach Beauty

Sand filled hair,flowing
Sun-kissed skin, ever glowing.

Hazel eyes, brightly shining,
The water's reflections in their lining

Legs splashing into waves,
sand Angels, she makes as she lays

Seashells, she searches, treasures found.
Castles she builds, hardly making a sound.

the sweet laughter, from her lips. I hear
holding on to her childhood, I long to keep it near.

She grows as fast, as the ocean waves roll,
Today she is small, tomorrow , she'll go

I walk the shores, holding her hand
watching her smiles and her footprints in the sand.

I watch her play, I could watch her forever
Thank you God, Thank you
For this beautiful treasure.

C. J. Mobley

1 Comments:

Blogger SappyChick said...

Hey, CJ!

I got your e-mail, and thanks for the kind words about my blog. I've enjoyed what I've read here. I'll be back!

:-)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home