Friday, July 01, 2005

mentalMommy: Oh So Tired of....

I am oh so tired of the fact that I do EVERYTHING around the house, yes I do CudaDad. I mean I packed for hours upon hours, did laundry even longer, packed suitcases in a car after going down 18 steps out of our home( thats another story) and it is my fault that we are late for a trip. Cudadad, sometimes known as Crazyguitardad stayed in front of the TV playing old Metallica CD's, trying to get his youth back, while playing his brand new guitar.
I would have loved to sit around eating my Bon Bons and watching some great stuff, getting a massage from my imaginary pool boy Patrick Dempsey, but no, I slave, I do it all.

I even had to sit through Shark Boy and Lava Girl for Miss Attitude, which by the way, was a good movie.
The point is, that my husband acts like my life is a full time vacation. HELLO! I have not had a quiet moment in a bathroom since 2001, (I mean I think Wal-mart at leasts gives bathroom breaks) even before the little hands are waving under the door, I have CudaDad knocking on the door, wondering what I'm doing in there. I haven't had a true vacation in many years, so as much as I love you sweetheart! Bite my ass!

I mean you lay around doing nothing, you have th neighbor do the yard work, at least I do my chores! I packed your clothes for this great vacation we are on with YOUR PARENTS, so forget that I spent 2 hours with my daughter at the movies, watching a movie I didn't want to see, but, I did because Miss Attitude's laughter is worth every Lava girl fireball I had to watch.

I am oh so tired of being made to feel guilty for spending time with my daughter. MY SO CALLED JOB is raising her, not doing your crappy(no pun intended)underwear!

So let's enjoy this vacation, give me some money for souvenirs and gambling I will see you when I run out, oh by the way, I think I forgot to pack your socks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home