Saturday, January 07, 2006

well, I was back, gone, and maybe I am back again. We'll see....

The Holidays have come and gone in a flash. So has our Money! I really have a beef about something then I will tchange the subject and won't mention it again. I know christmas( holidays whatever) has past but, I just want to say that no matter what you believe as far as religion goes ( I personally believe in Jesus Christ), you should not make other people feel guilty for their choices. I am mainly talking about the fact of "Happy Holidays" crap that is going on this year, well,it has always been around, but when an employer tells you it is mandatory to say Happy Holidays that you cannot say Merry Christmas while people are out buying Christmas presents, well, THAT'S JUST WRONG!
I understand that some people celebrate Hannukah, others celebrate kwanza etc. there are many religions out there. Many celebrate Christ's birth. Many of you out there celebrate nothing but, getting presents. It doesn't matter. I am a Christian, I have one friend who is Bhuddist, one who is Jewish, and my best friend I believe just has her own thoughts on religion. I know many different people. all of them have told me merry christmas at one point or another. I have told them the same or Happy Hannukah, what ever they celebrate and try to wish them well. We have respect for one other that we don't necessarily speak about, we know we all believe in different things, and we all probably believe the others are wrong and their belief is right, doesn't mean that we cannot be great friends, or be able to say Merry Christmas to each Other without offending one another.
Most people I see out there shopping, are talking about Santa, or christmas tree or Mistletoe, whatever, all of it refers to Christmas. So say Merry Christmas. If it offends someone, they will probably either tell you or suffer siliently while their feelings were so horribly stomped on, I mean I have said Happy Holidays before, I still say it sometimes this year. There is nothing wrong with it, But, don't tell me that during the CHRISTMAS SEASON that I can't say the word Christmas. Next thing you know we won't be able to buy trees at all, we will be buying our trees on the black market and exchanging ornaments on a side street, next year we won't be able to say Happy Thanksgiving because the Corn might get upset or the turkeys will go on strike. We might not be able to say Happy Hannukah because it upsets the other religions too. we might not be able to say God Bless you to someone if they sneeze. We might not be able to have a country decent enough to live in, because everyone is poilitically correct that we are all about to PUKE! I just say get over it ! If you are offended you will still live, I am sure that you will offend someone else to make up for it at some point in your life. I just want things to be like they were in the past warm cozy christmas seasons without all of the crazy crap! I am sorry this turned out to be the subject, I know I said I would talk briefly, but I have been gone a while. I need to go now,I hope you all have a great New Year, oh since I missed talking to you last month. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home