Thursday, April 19, 2007

To Newspring or not to Newspring

well, I have a dilemma. I am a christian, that is not my dilemma. My delimma is that I have been attending a church in Anderson, SC and I rally liked it when I started going, although my husband stayed home and did nothing while I took our daughter. The church was going through many changes when I first went there, and the changes kept coming from different music, and different people attending, all of a sudden I found myself feeling as comfortable there. Most of the peopl my age were gone except a couple of familes. I am not a member but I am treated as if I am, I also help teach Awna on Wednesday nights. Now, We have recently met my daughter's teacher and she invited my husband and I to visit her church, Newspring(AWESOME). We had heard so many things from so many people about this church and I just wanted to check it out and os did my husband, who likes to sleep in on SUndays and watch sports. We went.... we loved it... more importantly....he loved it... my daughter loved. We have been going off and on for about a month. When I am not going there I attend the other church that I attend. The delimma is that I need to move on to Newspring.... how to do Itell the other churches Pastor and wife that we need to move on. It is a very small church and they ahve had so many members leave them, alot went to Newspring. http://www.newspring.cc/
I feel that they probably don't agree with the Newspring's ideas. They play secular music sometimes. Perry Noble tells you like it is, he is honest and preaches straight from the bible,but, you are not bored ouot of your mind. Also, you feel like you can pertain what he says to your life. If my husband is enjoying going to church and we can go as a family then I am going to go to that church. If there is anyone put there who knows what to do let me know.

I really like Newspring because you can actually be yourself and not wlak around on eggshells around people. IF you are not a believer of Christ that is ok, but still check out there web site it is so entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home